The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeIris versicolor (Blue flag) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.2%Pain RelieverBryonia alba (White bryony) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.08%Pain RelieverThe letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of headache and migraine pain
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any ingredient in this product, have sensitive skin or any skin disease.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havenever had migraines diagnosed by a health professionala headache that is different from your usual migrainesthe worst headache of your lifeheadaches beginning after or are caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bendingexperienced your first headaches after the age of 50daily headachesmigraine headaches so severe as to require bed restfever and stiff neck
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skindo not share this product with anyonedo not apply a heating pad to foreheadirritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people. Test by applying product to a small area of the forehead and wait 30 minutes. If skin appears normal, proceed with Directions.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifskin redness or irritation developsan allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.migraine headache pain worsens or continues for more than 48 hoursnew or unexpected symptoms occurringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:remove white outer capremove clear inner cap by tilting it to the sideapply directly to forehead at first sign of headache or migraineapply generously covering entire forehead surface area as often as necessaryChildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86° F).
Diazolidinyl urea, ethyl alcohol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, menthyl lactate, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, steareth-21, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, water
Call 1-877-373-3436, Weekdays 9AM to 5PM EST or visit us online at www.miralus.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.