The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient PurposePovidone-iodine Solution USP, 10% (equal to 1% available iodine)
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgeryhelps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infection
For external use only
Do Not Use This Product
- In the eyesif you are allergic to iodine or other product ingredients
When Using This Product
- Prolonged exposure may cause irritation or, rarely, severe skin reactions
Stop Using This Product
- In rare instances of local irritation or sensitivityif irritation and redness develop and continue for more than 72 hours
- Tear at slit; pull top of packette across, exposing end of swabstickremove Betadine Solution Swabstick and apply as neededuse one time only
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Citric acid, disodium phosphate, nonoxynol-9, purified water, sodium hydroxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.