The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrogen Peroxide (stabilized 3%)
First aid antiseptic/Oral debriding agent
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burnsaids in the removal of phlegm, mucous, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- The condition persists or gets worsesore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsensswelling, rash, or fever develops
- First aid antiseptic:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry firstOral debriding agent (oral rinse):adults and children 2 years of age and over:mix with an equal amount of waterswish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit outuse up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctorchildren under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this productchildren under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
* Please review the disclaimer below.