The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposePolyethylene glycol 400 1%LubricantTetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%Redness reliever
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritationsfor the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sunfor use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When Using This Product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarilyoveruse may cause more eye rednessremove contact lenses before usingdo not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudydo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye lastscondition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a daychildren under 6 years of age: consult a doctorchildren under 2 years of age: do not use
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.