The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
- Tempoarily relieves nasal congestion due to:common coldhay feversinusitisupper respiratory allergiesShrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart dieasehigh blood pressurediabetesthyiod dieasetrouble urinating due to enlarged rostate gland.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use more than directeddo not use for more than three days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.temporary discomfort such as burning ,stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.children under 6 years of age consult a doctorTo spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backwards while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Store at a controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)keep card for future reference on full labeling
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, PEG-6, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Sodium Phosphate, Water (Purified)
* Please review the disclaimer below.