The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeZinc Oxide (1.8% w/w) Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashTemporarily protects minor cutsscrapes andburnsdries the oozing and weeping ofpoison ivypoison oakpoison sumac
For External Use Only.
When Using This Product:
Do not get in eyes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage And Administration:
- For skin protectant:Apply liberally as needed For diaper Rash:change wet and soiled diapers promptlyallow to dryapply ointment liberally with each diaper change
- Store at room temperature avoid excessive heat contains color additives including FDC yellow # 5
Indications & Usage
Indications: For use as a general skin protectant and diaper rash.
Inactive ingredients:Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha-Tocopherol, Ceteth-10, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lavender, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben Sodium, Steareth-20, Trolamine, Vitamin A, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.