The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeHydrogen peroxide 3% v/v Antiseptic Oral debriding agent
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburnsaids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occassional sore mouth.
- For external use onlyAsk a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persist or gets worse.Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsensswelling rash or fever develops
Indications & Usage
- Do not use:in the eyes or over large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.IIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DIRECTIONS as a First Aid Antiseptic:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a daymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged let dry firstDIRECTIONS as a Oral Debriding Agent:Adults, children over 2 years of age:mix with an equal amount of waterswish around the mouth in the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit outuse up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtimechildren under 12 years of age should be supervised in the usechildren under 2 years of age consult a dentis or doctor
- Keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature.do not shake bottleHold away from face when opening
* Please review the disclaimer below.