The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply:At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
MICA, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHLOROGENIC ACIDS, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED POWDER, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-) BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at room temperature
* Please review the disclaimer below.