Pro Perfecting Minerals Broad Spectrum Spf 25 Sunscreen - Shade 2 is product labeled by Elizabeth Arden, Inc. The product's dosage form is and is administered via form.
What are Pro Perfecting Minerals Broad Spectrum Spf 25 Sunscreen - Shade 2 Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z) (Active Moiety)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- MICA (UNII: V8A1AW0880)
- GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0)
- VITIS VINIFERA SEED (UNII: C34U15ICXA)
- COCOA (UNII: D9108TZ9KG)
- ACAI (UNII: 46AM2VJ0AW)
- TURMERIC (UNII: 856YO1Z64F)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (UNII: 4ZR792I587)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357)
* Please review the disclaimer below.