The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g (cap filled to line)
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)Generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal paina sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeksirritable bowel syndromeAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drugWhen using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.you get diarrheayou need to use a laxative for longer than 1 weekIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a POISON CONTROL CENTER right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctorthe bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line.adults and children 17 years of age and older:fill to top of line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drinkensure that the powder is fully dissolved before drinkingdo not drink if there are any lumpsuse once a dayuse no more than 7 dayschildren 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°- 25°C (68°– 77°F)tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is missing, open or broken
* Please review the disclaimer below.