The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Suppository)
Bisacodyl USP 10mg
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularitythis product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only
Ask A Doctor Before Using Any Laxative If You Have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When Using This Product
It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using laxative products. These could be signs of a very serious condition.you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over - 1 suppository in a single daily dose. Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into rectum, pointed end first. Retain about 15 to 20 minutes.children 6 to under 12 years of age - 1/2 suppository in a sinle daily dosechildren under 6 years of age - ask a doctor
- Do not store above 30ºC (86ºF)
Hydrogenated vegetable oil
Premier Value Bisacodyl Suppositories
The product package shown above represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.Bisacodyl Suppositories 8ctDistributed byPharmacy Value Alliance, LLC407 East Lancaster AvenueWayne, PA 19087
* Please review the disclaimer below.