The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (Per Suppository)
Cocoa butter 88.44%Phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.25%
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissuegives temporary relief to the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidsaids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For rectal use only
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasethyroid diseasedifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandhigh blood pressurediabetes
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctorin case of bleeding or if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor promptly
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adultsdetach one suppository from the strip. Remove the wrapper before inserting into the rectuminsert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movementchildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature or in a cool place but not over 80°F
Corn starch, methylparaben, propylparaben
* Please review the disclaimer below.