The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruis)relieves itching, burning and crafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes or mouth, if products get into eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with wateruse only as directedIntentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 2 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productuse daily for 2 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctorif nozzle clogs, clean with a pin
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86ºF)
BHT, Isobutane, Kaolin, PPG-12-Buteth-16, SD Alcohol 40-B, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
* Please review the disclaimer below.