The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 10 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 30 mg
- ▪temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold▪Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) ▪cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at (1-800-222-1222).
- •shake well before using •do not take more than 4 doses in a 24-hour period •measure only with dosing cup provided •keep dosing cup with product •mL = milliliter •this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of ageagedose adults and children 12 years and over10 mLevery 6 to 8 hours children under 12 years do not use
- •store between 20-25°C (68-77°F) •Do not refrigerate •Alcohol-free
Anhydrous citric acid, disodium edetate, FD&C red 40, flavor, potassium citrate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.