The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Tylenol®.Distributed by:
Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC, Valley Stream, NY 11580www.reliable1labs.com
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen USP, 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritisthe common coldtoothachepremenstrual or menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- Adult takes more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountchild takes more than 5 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amounttaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks while using this product
Other Safety Information
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in childrenfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 tablets every 4-6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hourschildren 6 to 11 yearstake 1 tablet every 4-6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 5 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
Povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.