The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Other InformationStore in a cool dry place below 104° F.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient:Ethanol (60% v/v)
Otc - Purpose
Purpose:Anti-Microbial Hand Sanitizer
Indications & Usage
- UsesHelps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
- WarningsFor external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire, heat, or flameKeep out of reach of children.Do not use near eyes
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes
- If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsUse no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
Inactive IngredientsWater, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.