The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Alcohol Free, Aspirin Free, Gluten Free, Ibuprofen Free
Distributed By PerrigoAllegan, MI 49010
Packaged By Precision Dose, Inc.South Beloit, IL 61080LI1263 Rev. 06/19
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to: the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hourstaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children)fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.do not give this product to children for the pain of arthritis unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Use as directed per healthcare professional.do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)shake well before usingfind the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (mL)or as directed by a doctorUnder 24Under 2 yearsask a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL36-474-5 years7.5 mL48-596-8 years10 mL60-719-10 years12.5 mL72-9511 years15 mLOver 96adults and children 12 years and over20 mL
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, tribasic sodium phosphate
NDC 68094-030-62 20.3 mL per unit dose cup Thirty (30) cups per shipper
Otc - Questions
For inquiries call Precision Dose, Inc. at 1-800-397-9228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please review the disclaimer below.