The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- FIRST AID AND ANTISEPTIC: Helps prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burnsWARNING :Flammable,keep away from heat ,spark ,electrical fire or flame : Use only in well ventilated area .Fumes may be harmfulCAUTION : Do not point at self or others, product will squirt when squeezed
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection inMinor cutsScrapesBurns
- For external use onlyIf taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result.Flammable : keep away from fire or flame ,heat, spark ,electrical.Ask a doctor before use for deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.When using this product : do not get into eyes ,do not inhale ,do not apply over large area of the body ,do not use longer than 1 week.Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persist or get worse.Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed ,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Caution –Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin ,eyes and the respiratory system.Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.Avoid getting into eyes or mucus membranes .Avoid inhaling this product.
- Clean the affected area.Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 2 times daily.May be covered with a sterile bandage.If bandaged lets dry first.
- Does not contain ,nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.Tamper Evident : Do not use if the under cap safety foil is broken or missing.
- Water ( Aqua)Methyl SalicylateLaneth -75FD and C Blue #1FD AND C YELLOW #5
* Please review the disclaimer below.