The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)PurposeRanitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg) . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . Acid reducer
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and
- Sour stomachprevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and
- Sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other
Do Not Use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with
- Blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious
- Condition. See your doctor.with other acid reducers
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more
- Serious condition.heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizzinesschest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating;
- Pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadednessfrequent chest painfrequent wheezing, particularly with heartburnunexplained weight lossnausea or vomitingstomach pain
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 daysIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with
- A glass of waterto prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with
- A glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food
- Or drinking beverages that cause heartburncan be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets
- In 24 hours)do not chew tabletchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- (bottles)do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn (blisters)do not use if individual foil packet is open or torn (pouch)store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)avoid excessive heat or humiditythis product is sodium and sugar free
Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline
cellulose, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M
– F, 8:30 – 5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com
Read the directions, consumer information
leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important
information.Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) Consumer Health Care ProductsDivision of BI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ridgefield, CT 06877© 2016, BI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All rights reserved.Product of Spain. Manufactured in Mexico.
Product: 68151-2584NDC: 68151-2584-0 1 TABLET, COATED in a PACKAGE
* Please review the disclaimer below.