FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Psyllium husk 3.4g (1 rounded teaspoon = 7g)
effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity
Allergy alert:This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Adults 12 Years and older (up to 3 times daily):
Put 1 rounded TEASPOON into an empty glass. Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water.
Stir briskly to mix the fiber into the water fully and drink promptly. Taking without enough water may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty following.
As bulk-forming fibers such as NuSyllium may affect how medicines work, take this product at least 2 hours before or after taking your medicine,
You can take NuSyllium at any time of the day.
Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor before use.
Stop using a NuSyllium and see a doctor if constipation lasts more than a week or if rectal bleeding occurs as these may be signs of a serious condition.
Start with one serving per day and then adjust your dose upwards as needed. Adding fiber to your diet may cause changes in your bowel habits or minor bloating.
These are normal reactions as your body adjusts to the increase fiber in your diet.
‡Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from fiber such as NuSyllium may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ALLERGY ALERT: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Organic Brown Cane Sugar, Organic Vegetable Glycerin.
Principal Display Panel
Unflavored Organic Natural Fiber
100% Organic Certified Psyllium
Perfect Grind For Easy Mixing™
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
100% Natural Fiber Supplement
Fiber Laxative for Regularity
Made with 100% Organic Brown Cane Sugar
Folks are taking about the Benefits of NuSyllium Ultra Organic Natural Fiber!
- •You can use NuSyllium to feel less hungry between meals.
- •Maintain healthy blood sugar levels by using NuSyllium Ultra as part of your sugar free diet*. Talk to your doctor before use if you are taking medication to control your blood sugar levels.
- •Organic NuSyllium is a great choice for promoting and maintain digestive health. You can use NuSyllium Ultra for occasional constipation and to help promote and maintain regularity.
- •Did you know that one dose of NuSyllium Ultra contains 2 gm. of soluble fiber? You can use it for lowering cholesterol and promoting heart health*.
- •Talk to your doctor who will have good advice for you to use NuSyllium Ultra as part of your cholesterol –lowering program.
No Artificial Flavors, Peanut-free
No Artificial Colors, Tree Nut-free
Gluten-free, Zero Trans Fat
Diary-free, No animal testing
NET WT 21 OZ (595 g) 85 DOSES
Fill controlled by weight, not volume
Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and foreign components.
Distributed by: Lifelab Health LLC
6574 N.State Road #7 361
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
* Please review the disclaimer below.