The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnancy Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hoursagedose adults and children 12 years and older 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water children 6 to 11 years1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of waterNot recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- Each teaspoon contains: magnesium 493 mg
MEMBER'S MARK Epsom Salt
* Please review the disclaimer below.