The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Cabinet Health, Inc.
wearecabinet.comMade in India
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)**
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Headachetoothachebackachemenstrual crampsthe common coldmuscular achesminor pain of arthritistemporarily reduces fever
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning
- This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Heart Attack And Stroke Warning
NSAID's except aspirin increases the risk of heart attack, heart failure and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease or asthma, or had a strokeyou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirintaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occursthe risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be useddo not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be useddo not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium*, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone k-30*,pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid*, talc, titanium dioxide.*contains one or more of these ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.