The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Aerosil, beeswax, FD&C Red#33. FD&C Yellow#6, gelatin, glycerin, light liquid paraffin, purified water, soya lecithin, sodium carboxy methyl
cellulose, sorbitol solution, titanium dioxide
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredient Purpose(in each softgel)Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg...............Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- Relievestravelers' diarrheadiarrheaupset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you have
- An ulcera bleeding problembloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)diabetesgoutarthritis
Otc - When Using
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 daysringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Swallow with water, do not chewadults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels (1 dose) every 1/2 hour or 4 softgels (2
- Doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea
- 2 softgels (1 dose) every 1/2 hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea) do not exceed 8 doses (16 softgels) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years: ask a doctordrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each softgel contains: salicylate 99 mg n very low sodiumstore between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.