The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 12 years and overtake 1 tablet every 4 hoursdo not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Croscarmellose sodium,FD&C red #40 aluminum
lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose,
lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline
cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide,
* Please review the disclaimer below.