The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredient (in each softgel)PurposesGuaifenesin 400mgExpectorantDextromethorphan HBr 20mgCough Suppressant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus)helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagedo not use for more than 7 days
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep Out of Reach of Children In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:Take with a full glass of water.Take 1 softgel every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 25°C (77°F) excursions between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)keep in a dry place and do not expose to heatyou may report side effects to 1-888-333-9792
Gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.