The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin (NSAID)* 325 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Indications & Usage
- Temporary relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache minor arthritis paintoothachemenstrual paincolds or as recommended by a doctor
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Hivesshockfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDS(aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others) have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed.
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Phamracist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug for diabetis, gout or arthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Allergic reaction occurs, Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faint vomit bloodhave bloody or black stools have stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentany new symptom appearringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occursThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 1(800)222-1222
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store below 25
- 0C (77
- Tampet Evident Feature: Do not use if printed inner-seal beneath cap is missing or broken
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium,D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose,mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc,titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.