The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 10%Methyl Salicylate 5%
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
Otc - Do Not Use
DO NOT USE if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Warnings And Precautions
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Use only as directeddo not get into the eyes or mucous membranes do not apply to wounds or damaged skin do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Excessive irritation developspain worsens or does not improve within 7 days or clears up and appears again in a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Saposhnikoviae Radix, Crossostephium Chinese, Moutan Radicis Cortex, Carpesii Fructus, Cimicifugae Rhizoma, Sophorae Flavescentis Radix, Herba Clematidis Intricatae, Paeoniae Rubra Radix, Zanthoxyli Pericarpium, Glycyrrhizae Radix Et Rhizoma, Ocimum Basilicum, Notoginseng Radix Et Rhizoma, Carthami Flos, Ethyl Alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.