NDC 68308-668 Doxycycline
|Color(s)||BROWN (C48332 - BEIGE) |
|Shape||CAPSULE (C48336) |
|Size(s)||18 MM |
NDC Code 68308-668-30
Package Description: 30 CAPSULE in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 68308-668?
The NDC code 68308-668 is assigned by the FDA to the product Doxycycline which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Mayne Pharma Inc.. The product's dosage form is capsule and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 68308-668-30 30 capsule in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Doxycycline?
Doxycycline is indicated for the treatment of only inflammatory lesions (papules and pustules) of rosacea in adult patients. No meaningful effect was demonstrated for generalized erythema (redness) of rosacea.
What are Doxycycline Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- DOXYCYCLINE 40 mg/1 - A synthetic tetracycline derivative with similar antimicrobial activity.
Which are Doxycycline UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- DOXYCYCLINE (UNII: N12000U13O)
- DOXYCYCLINE ANHYDROUS (UNII: 334895S862) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Doxycycline?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct code indicates a single concept unique identifier (RXCUI) is associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 901399 - doxycycline anhydrous 40 MG Delayed Release Oral Capsule
Which are Doxycycline Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A)
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
- TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- TRIETHYL CITRATE (UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM)
- METHACRYLIC ACID AND ETHYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER (UNII: NX76LV5T8J)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Doxycycline?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label