The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeLanolin USP 50% .................. Skin Protectant
Otc - Purpose
- Repara Advanced SkincareSkin Protectant w/ LanolinMulti-PurposeContains 50% Lanolin USPSkin Barrier for Incontinence Diaper RashProtects chafed or ulcer prone skinLight Scent
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsGently cleanse and dry area.Apply liberally to affected area as needed.
- WarningsFor external use onlyWhen using this productdo not get into eyes.Do not apply to deep or puncture wounds.Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Indications & Usage
- Indications: Intended to help protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations, as well as to prevent diaper dermatitis.Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Discontinue use should irritation occur. Do not use on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns.Frequency: Daily.UsesHelps prevent diaper dermatitis.Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritations due to incontinence and helps seal out wetness.
Inactive Ingredientsbeeswax (yellow wax), fragrance, HEEDTA, lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, oxyquinolone, petrolatum, purified water, sodium borate, sorbitan sesquioleate.
Other Safety Information
Manufactured for PSS World Medical, Inc.4345 Southpoint Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216Comments or Questions? 800-777-4908Made in the USAOther InformationStore at 20oC - 25oC (68oF - 77oF).
* Please review the disclaimer below.