The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients In Daytime (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Active Ingredients In Nighttime (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Purpose For Daytime
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantNasal decongestant
Purpose For Nighttime
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- DAYTIMEtemporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationnasal congestion headacheminor aches and pains feversore throatNIGHTTIMEtemporarily relieves common cold and fly symptoms
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationsore throat headacheminor aches and pain feverrunny nose and sneezing
- DAYTIME and NIGHTTIMELiver warning: These products contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right awaySore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- DAYTIME and NIGHTTIMEwith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- DAYTIMEliver diseaseheart diseasediabetesthyroid diseasehigh blood pressurecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaNIGHTTIMEliver diseaseglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts such as occur with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysematrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- DAYTIMEtaking the blood thinning drug warfarinNIGHTTIMEtaking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product,
- DAYTIMEdo not exceed recommended dosage. NIGHTTIMEexcitability may occur, especially in children avoid alcoholic drinks marked drowsiness may occur alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- DAYTIMEnervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurpain, cough, and nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present new symptoms occur cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.NIGHTTIMEpain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
DAYTIME NIGHTTIMEask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
DAYTIME and NIGHTTIMEOverdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- DAYTIMEdo not take more than directed (see Overdose warning )do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolveadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hourschildren under 12 years : do not useNighttime:do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hoursswallow whole; do not crush, chew, or disolveadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 6 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- DAYTIME and NIGHTTIMEstore between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) avoid excessive heat
Daytime butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, FD&C red #40*, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol*, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan*, sorbitol, titanium dioxide*, white ink *contain one or more of these ingredientsNighttime D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan*, sorbitol, titanium dioxide*, white ink*may contain this ingredient
BJ's DayTime NightTime Cold & Flu Relief Multi-Symptom
* Please review the disclaimer below.