The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic acid 2%
• for the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time • if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes.If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
• clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sunburn Alert:This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (aha) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40°F and above 100°F).
Water, propanediol, glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, hyaluronic acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.