The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Hydrocortisone Cream 1%Active Ingredients (in each gram)Hydrocortisone USP 10 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeAntipruritic (Anti Itch)
Indications & Usage
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis scrapes
For the temporary relief of external genital, feminine and anal itching
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- Warnings:For external use onlyAvoid contact with eyesDo not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctorDo no use for treatment of diaper rashIn case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptlyConsult a doctor:Before use if you have a vaginal discharge (for external feminine itching)For external itching, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage or if bleeding occursIf condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days discontinue use of this productWhen using this product:Do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Otc - Stop Use
- Do Not Use:With any other Hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1-800-222-1222
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:For adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply externally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctorAdults for external anal itching when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly, or by patting or blotting with appropriate cleansing pad. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.Children under 12 years or age; for external anal itching, consult a doctor.
Other Safety Information
- Other Information:Store at controlled room temperature 59* to 86*F (15* to 30*C)Avoid excessive heat and humidityTamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened
Benzoic acid, chlorphenesin, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate, methylparaben, mineral oil, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 80, purified water, titanium dioxide, trisodium citrate.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-800-777-4908
* Please review the disclaimer below.