Foaming Antibacterial Hand Cleanser is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Auto-chlor System. The generic name of Foaming Antibacterial Hand Cleanser is benzalkonium chloride. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via topical form.
What are Foaming Antibacterial Hand Cleanser Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
What is RxNorm? RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct code indicates a single concept unique identifier (RXCUI) is associated with this product:
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD)
- PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE (UNII: VNX7251543)
- LAURYL LACTYL LACTATE, L- (UNII: 26WJR58JDN)
- DISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINEDIACETATE (UNII: EQL53S5L0F)
- PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE (UNII: YM0K64F20V)
- CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: UC9PE95IBP)
- POLYQUATERNIUM-7 (70/30 ACRYLAMIDE/DADMAC; 1600 KD) (UNII: 0L414VCS5Y)
- DMDM HYDANTOIN (UNII: BYR0546TOW)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
* Please review the disclaimer below.