NDC 68703-153 Sciatigon-m
NDC Code 68703-153-59
Package Description: 59 mL in 1 BOTTLE, GLASS
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 68703-153?
The NDC code 68703-153 is assigned by the FDA to the product Sciatigon-m which is product labeled by Native Remedies, Llc. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 68703-153-59 59 ml in 1 bottle, glass . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Sciatigon-m?
Uses:Homeopathic medicine for temporary relief of sciatic pain and pressure
Which are Sciatigon-m UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS (UNII: U0NQ8555JD)
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS (UNII: U0NQ8555JD) (Active Moiety)
- BERBERIS VULGARIS ROOT BARK (UNII: 1TH8Q20J0U)
- BERBERIS VULGARIS ROOT BARK (UNII: 1TH8Q20J0U) (Active Moiety)
- MATRICARIA RECUTITA (UNII: G0R4UBI2ZZ)
- MATRICARIA RECUTITA (UNII: G0R4UBI2ZZ) (Active Moiety)
- CITRULLUS COLOCYNTHIS FRUIT PULP (UNII: 23H32AOH17)
- CITRULLUS COLOCYNTHIS FRUIT PULP (UNII: 23H32AOH17) (Active Moiety)
- MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC TRIHYDRATE (UNII: HF539G9L3Q)
- MAGNESIUM CATION (UNII: T6V3LHY838) (Active Moiety)
- TOXICODENDRON PUBESCENS LEAF (UNII: 6IO182RP7A)
- TOXICODENDRON PUBESCENS LEAF (UNII: 6IO182RP7A) (Active Moiety)
Which are Sciatigon-m Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label