The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- •temporarily relieves minor aches and pains •temporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: •more than 12 tablets (4,000 mg of acetaminophen)in 24 hours •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while usingthis product Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Do not use •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptom occur •redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not take more than directed •adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 10 tablets in 24 hours •children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- •store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
Povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch stearic acid.
GericareNDC 68788-7359Regular StrengthACETAMINOPHENPain Reliever / Fever Reducer*Compare to active ingredient in the Regular Strength Tylenol tabletspackage not child resistant325 mg eachDist. by: Gericare Pharmaceuticals Corp.1650 63rd streetBrooklyn, NY 11204Repackaged by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
* Please review the disclaimer below.