The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
LIDOCAINE AND MENTHOL - Lidocaine HCl 4% and Menthol 4% topical spray7T Pharma, LLC ----------Lidocaine 4% and Menthol 4% Topical SprayDrug Facts
Lidocaine HCl 4%Menthol 4%
Topical anestheticTopical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to: •minor cuts •sunburn •minor scrapes •minor burns •insect bites •minor skin irritations
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- •do not use in or near the eyes •do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •allergic reaction occurs •condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days •symptoms clear up and return within a few days •redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and olderapply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day children under 2 years ask a doctor
- •May be applied under occlusive dressing. •Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Cetyl Myristoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Ilex Paraguaiensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, SD-Alcohol 40BLidocaine 4% and Menthol 4% Topical SprayNDC 68788-7434-014 fl oz (118mL)Manufactured for: 7T Pharma, LLCLos Angeles, CA 90064Relabeled by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
* Please review the disclaimer below.