The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGDrug Facts
Distributed by: Plus Pharma, Commack, NY 11725 *Plus Pharma is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Bonine®.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)Meclizine HCl, USP 25 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Usesprevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have •glaucoma •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product •may cause drowsiness •alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •avoid alcoholic drinks •use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact the poison control center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions •dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts. •adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 1-2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor •children under 12 years: do not give this product to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other information •phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.28 mg per tablet •store at room temperature in a dry place
Inactive ingredients Aspartame, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C red #40 lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, sugar, tricalcium phosphate.
Otc - Questions
Questions? If you have any questions or comments or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
* Please review the disclaimer below.