The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- •temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to: •eczema •insect bites •poison ivy, oak, or sumac •soaps •detergents •cosmetics •jewelry •seborrheic dermatitis •psoriasis •temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching •other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor. •for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
- •avoid contact with eyes •do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor •do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor •rectal bleeding occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes: •adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor •for external anal and genital itching, adults: •when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly •gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying •apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Water, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetyl palmitate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice
* Please review the disclaimer below.