The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease recommended for repeated use
For external use only-handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skin do not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness develops condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105°Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water (aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
* Please review the disclaimer below.