The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Gram)
Tetracycline Hydrochloride 30mg
First Aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- For esternam use only. May be harmful is swallowed.
- Allergy alert: Do not use if allergic to any ingredient listed on this label.Do not useIn eyesover large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by doctorAsk a doctor before use if you havedeep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious traumaStop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep our of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaApply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Keep product refrigerated to preserve its effectiveness and colorStop use if product is misusedThis product is an OTC antibiotic for human useContains no alcohol, no animal ingredientsBlended for typical skin colorMay stain cloth No claims regarding stem cell healing are implied for this product.
Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, chlorhexidine gluconate, cholecalciferol, dimethyl sulfoxide, dipropylene glycol, glucono delta lactone, GLYCERIN, histidine, hydroxethylc-cellulose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, steric acid, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.