The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Homosalate 7.00%, Octinoxate 7.50%,Octocrylene 7.50%, Titanium Dioxide 4.00%Zinc Oxide 7.00%
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product:
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.• Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. • Immediately after towel drying • At least every 2 hours.•
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm. • Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Alumina, Beeswax, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methicone, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Tocopherol, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Interior Carton Labeling:Exterior Carton Labeling: Tube Labeling:
* Please review the disclaimer below.