The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures, (see
- Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• shake well before use • apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure • reapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours • children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun • keep outer carton for full information
Water, bismuth oxychloride, propanediol, butyloctyl salicylate, glycerin, mica, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, polyglyceryl-6 stearate, isododecane, terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extrat, tocopherol, pullulan, lysolecithin, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, hydrated silica, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-6 behenate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, iron oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.