The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only. Flammable keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use
- Near eyes or mucous membranes
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns consult a physician
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Not for use on large areas of the body
- If redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Spray over cleaned affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- If bandaged, let dry first
* Please review the disclaimer below.