The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland heart disease
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness drowsiness will occurbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medicalhelp or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warningAdults and children 12 years and over: ONE dose = TWO 25 mg softgels (50 mg) at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
Do not use if blister unit is torn or open.Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 15-30° C (59-86° F) avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F) and high humidity Protect from light
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, white edible ink
Call 1-888-952-0050 Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.