The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each 5 mL) Cetirizine Hydrochloride USP 5mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
You have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
You are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Use only with enclosed dosing cupfind right dose on chart belowmL = milliliteradults and children 6 years and over 5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours.adults 65 years and over5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.children 2 to under 6 years of age2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hourschildren under 2 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)do not use if carton is opened or bottle wrap imprinted “SAFETY SEAL®” is broken or missingsee top panel for lot number and expiration date
Anhydrous citric acid, flavors, non crystallizing sorbitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate and sucralose.
Call 1-888-588-1418 Distributed by: Camber Consumer Care, Inc. Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA. Mfg. Lic. No.: 22/RR/AP/2001/F/R
* Please review the disclaimer below.