The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient(in each capsule)PurposeEsomeprazole 20 mgAcid reducer(*Each delayed-release capsule corresponds to 22.3 mg esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate)
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole
Do Not Use If You Have
- Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stoolsheartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizzinesschest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadednessfrequent chest painThese may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburnunexplained weight lossnausea or vomitingstomach pain
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 daysyou need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 monthsyou get diarrheayou develop a rash or joint pain
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults 18 years of age and olderthis product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 daysmay take 1 to 4 days for full effect14-Day Course of Treatmentswallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morningtake every day for 14 daysdo not take more than 1 capsule a dayswallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctorRepeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 monthsdo not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctorchildren under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions and warnings before usekeep the carton. It contains important information.store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer dispersion type C, mono-and di-glycerides, polysorbate 80, sugar sphere (contains- sucrose, corn starch and purified water), sodium lauryl sulphate, talc, triethyl citrate and titanium dioxide.Each capsule is imprinted with blue pharmaceutical ink which contains butyl alcohol, dehydrated alcohol, FD & C Blue # 2 aluminum lake, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, shellac, strong ammonia solution and having one circular line which contains FD & C Blue No. 2 aluminum lake, gelatin and polysorbate 80.
* Please review the disclaimer below.