The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl USP 12.5 mg
Active Ingredient (In Each 10 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl USP 25 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: • runny nose • sneezing • itchy, watery eyes • itchy throat
Do Not Use
• in neonates or premature infants • if pregnant or breast-feeding • if hypersensitive to diphenhydramine HCI and other similar antihistamine • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin • to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
• glaucoma • a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis• a sodium restricted diet • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives
When Using This Product
• marked drowsiness may occur • avoid alcoholic drinks • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery • excitability may occur, especially in children
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)
• Use the following dosage guidelines when using this productAge (yr)Dose (mL)Adults and children 12years and oldertake 10 mL every 4 to 6 hours; not more than 60 mLin 24 hours.Children 6 years to under12 yearstake 5 mL every 4 to 6 hours; not more than 30 mLin 24 hoursChildren under 6 yearsask a doctor
• each 5mL contains sodium 10mg• each 10mL contains sodium 20mg• alcohol free, cherry flavor• store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)• protect from excessive moisture• do not use if lid seal is open or damaged• see top of cup for lot number and expiration date
Citric acid, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate,and sucrose.
Each 5 mL of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Oral Solution, USP contains 12.5mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride and is supplied in the following oral dosage forms:NDC 69339-151-05 (1) unit dose cup 5mLNDC 69339-151-17 40 (4x10) unit dose cups 5mLNDC 69339-151-19 100 (10x10) unit dose cups 5mLEach 10 mL of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Oral Solution, USP contains 25mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride and is supplied in the following oral dosage forms:NDC 69339-152-01 (1) unit dose cup 10mLNDC 69339-152-17 40 (4x10) unit dose cups 10mLNDC 69339-152-19 100 (10x10) unit dose cups 10mL
* Please review the disclaimer below.