The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml Teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesbackachearthritisthe common coldtoothachemenstrual crampsreduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen.Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 8 teaspoonfuls (40 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If you have health issues especially liver disease.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use
If you are taking other drugs, including the blood thinner warfarin.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctorif you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occur such as rash, hives, itching or hoarsenessredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 dayssymptoms do not improveThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious health problems, including liver damage.adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 6 hours; do not exceed 8 teaspoonfuls (40 mL) in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of age: Under the direct guidance of a licensed professional, doctor, or pharmacist.
If dispensed, dispense in a tight, light resistant container with a child-resistant cap.Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F), excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (between 59°F and 86°F)
Bitter Mask, Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
You may report side effects by calling Westminster M-F (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST), at 1-844-7294 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
* Please review the disclaimer below.