The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.Helps protect skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burnsbroken skin
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F)Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing
Cetostearyl alcohol, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, and polysorbate 60
* Please review the disclaimer below.