The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Protects skinProtects and releives chafed skin due to diaper rash - helps seal out wetnessDries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For External Use OnlyWhen using this product avoid contact with eyesStop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessaryFor the treatment of diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptlyCleanse the diaper area and allow to dryApply with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diaper may be prolonged
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC.101 NE Third Avenue, Ste. 1500Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33301, USA.Product of PRCwww.trifecta-pharma.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.