The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (Each Gram Contains)
Bacitracin zinc 400 units
Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
Uses first aid to help prevent infection in minor:● cuts ● scrapes ● burns
Warnings For external use only.
Do not use ● in the eyes ● over large areas of the body
● if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.Ask a doctor before use if you have● deep or puncture wounds ● animal bites ● serious burns.Stop use and ask a doctor if ●
condition persists or gets worse
● you need to use longer than 1 week● a rash or other allergic reaction develops
● clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. ● apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily ● may be covered with a sterile bandage.
Inactive ingredient Cetyl Alcohol, Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E
● To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal
● store at 20° to 25°C ( 68° to 77°F)
● see carton or tube for lot number and expiration date.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-888-296-9067 Weekdays: 9AM - 4PM EST
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC.500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA. 23320NOT 100% SATISFIED?Return Package and unused product within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Neosporin®
* Please review the disclaimer below.